In its annual survey of parents from across the state, COLORADO ORTHODONTICS WAS VOTED THE #1 ORTHODONTIST IN COLORADO by Colorado Parent Magazine every year since 2014. Thank you to all our patients who voted for us to win this prestigious honor. We are so very grateful that not only do we love you, but that the feeling is mutual!
Our doctors have been voted into the elite group of “Top Orthodontists in Colorado” by our dental professional peers as recognized in 5280 Magazine continuously throughout the last decade! Many thanks to all the dentists and oral specialists we work with who appreciated the quality of work we do for recognizing us as the orthodontists whose work they respect so highly.
We have been named “Best of the Best” among Colorado Orthodontists by the Colorado Community Media local newspapers (no less than 7 papers all named us the Best Orthodontist in their respective communities)!
We received the highest, five-star rating from Talk of the Town, which assesses general reviews and customer feedback from across the web.
We currently receive an “A” rating by both Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau.
We have been identified by Align Technology, the makers of Invisalign®, as an Invisalign Gold Provider.
For a number of years, HealthTap has named us the #1 Orthodontist in Colorado and #2 in the nation!
All our doctors were recently recognized by Smiles Change Lives as the national providers of the week. SCL is an amazing organization that helps provide orthodontic care to kids in need, and we are honored to volunteer our time and resources to work with this very laudable organization.
- Dr. Baskin received Yeshiva University’s Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center’s Davidson Award, a prestigious honor given to only one outstanding dental graduate student who exhibits clinical proficiency, clarity of thought, and concern for patients’ welfare.
- Dr. Baskin’s research has been published in the Journal of Clinical Orthodontics.
- Dr. Baskin served on the local chapter board of Hadassah, an organization that concentrates on international healthcare and education, and was awarded their national award for young leadership.
- Dr. Baskin recently received the Gini Award, given to the practitioner of the year by the national nonprofit Smiles Change Lives.
- Dr. Baskin was recognized by Orthodontic on its list of the top orthodontists of 2011.
- Dr. Baskin was named a 2013 “Top Dentist” by the International Association of Dentists.
- Dr. Baskin has been named as the “Best of the Best” by local community newspapers for the past number of years.
- Dr. Mershon received the Tom Laur Award, given by his dental school staff and classmates to the individual that most exemplified the traits needed to be an outstanding practitioner and a helpful colleague.
- Dr. Mershon is a board-certified orthodontist and a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Dr. Mershon has been honored as the “Best of the Best” by local community newspapers for a number of years.
- Dr. Hoversten has been named as the “Best of the Best” by local community newspapers since 2014.
- Dr. Hoversten has been recognized as a “Top Orthodontist” in 5280 since 2014.
- Dr. Hoelz has been named “Top Orthodontist” in 5280 for multiple years.
- Dr. Hoelz is a board-certified orthodontist and Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Dr. Hoelz has had his research has been published in Operative Dentistry and the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics.
- Dr. Hoelz was the recipient of the Lasher Award in Dental school for positive attitude and well-rounded involvement.
- Dr. Shaver has been named “Top Orthodontist” in 5280 since for over 10 years.
- Dr. Shaver had her Orthodontic Masters Thesis published in ASDC (American Society of Dentistry Children) Journal in 1996
- Dr. Shaver is a Board member of Colorado Orthodontic Association
- Dr. Shaver is a COF (Colorado Orthodontic Foundation) provider and provider/supporter of Give Kids a Smile Day